Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Taryon...The Hero As A Lover ( for taking photos)


I love to take pictures. Even though a lot of people think it is not a physical challenge, I believe it is. Trying to get the right angle, and putting your arm the right way involves a lot of leg and arm movement which is very physical. This archetype pertains to me because my favorite person to photograph is myself. Some might say I am conceited, but I think I just love myself enough to have a lot of pictures of myself. Whenever I have a camera, the first person I take a picture of is myself. Although taking pictures does not sound like something a warrior would do, it could benefit warriors in many different ways.They could have strong triceps and biceps, and they would be good at taking pictures. I don't have any external enemies, but taking pictures is a real physical challenge that I have overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers