Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Naive and Inexperienced


NAIVE AND INEXPERIENCED STAGE

Every kid goes through the phase of being young and immature. From the day you are born, until the day you find your maturity, you are considered to be naive and/or inexperienced. When I was younger, I could not do a lot of the things I can now because I didn't know anything about it. Being naive is a quality every child goes through right before they hit the mature stage. I am not as mature as some people, but I am more mature than I have been in the past. My attitude has changed, and the way I think about life had changed. One day I will be more mature than I am today. When that day comes, I will find that things that I like now, I will probably like them more or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers