Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Road Trip of '06



It was the summer of 2006 and my family decided to go on a road trip. We drove to about 10 different places and stayed with family and friends. Our first stop was Kansas and our last stop was South Carolina. This trip was one of the best I had ever been on. I did not think I was going to enjoy it because of all the driving, but I managed to get over it. I learned a lot while my family was on our road trip. Whenever we went to a different city, I saw that the people acted differently than we do in Texas. Some people are very polite and do not mind having a decent conversation with you. There are also people who were rude and inconsiderate, but we did not let that ruin our fun. Each city had its on sites and beautiful buildings. I was so tired when we returned home, but I really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers