Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Knowledge


My quest for knowledge started out when I was in Pre-K. Finding my quest of knowledge is important because it can help me with my plans for the future. When obstacles come my way, I will stay focused because I know what knowledge can bring me in the future when I become successful. Whenever someone tells me that I shouldn't go on with trying to further my education, that motivates me to keep going. Knowing that I can have knowledge of different things, helps me when I am at school in my different classes and doing my work. After my quest for education is over, I can become successful and fulfill my dream, becoming a Pediatrician. Being victorious will effect people around me in various ways. When a child comes in to get a check up, my knowledge of medicine will help me determine whether or not the child needs medicine or if they are in perfect health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers