Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins


My cousins are my loyal band of companions. My cousins have always been there for me. Since we were little, we have all been there for eachother. My cousins are all different. On my dad's side of the family, my cousins are always there for me and they sometimes try to act shy. Whenever they act like that, I tell them that they do not act that way when we are together at homw so it is no use doing it out in public. They are so much fun to be with, and we go to Six Flags together every summer before school starts. On my mom's side of the family, they are very outgiong. Whenever they see someone they want to talk to, they go up to them and talk. They are not afraid to say what is on their mind, even if it is not always what you want to here. Although my cousins are from two different sides, they get along very well when we all get together. It is so amazing how two different sides can come together and do wonderful things. I am so glad am I blessed with the cousins I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers