Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mental Pride in Excellence



Being an assistant for a pee wee drill team is a very complicated thing to do and it really helps you find your strengths and mental pride. When I first started helping out the drill team, I though it would be the hardest thing I would ever do. Working with young girls children the age of your sibling can be very physical. Although it was hard, it showed me that I can do the things I thought I could never do and it helps me find pride in myself and in others. Everything I teach the girls help me determine whether or not I am going to be a drill team instructor when I get older. Also the girls show me how I can effect other peoples lives while teaching them dance routines and exercising. I love helping with the pee wee drill team.










































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers