Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Mentors of My Life...My Parents




I don't have just one mentor in my life, I have two. My parents are the most amazing people you could ever meet. All my life they have been there for me giving me all the love they can give. They always show that they care by asking me how school is going and even communicating with my teachers on some occasions to make sure I am doing everything to the best of my ability. If I ever feel down and need someone to be there for me, if one of them is not there at the time, the other one is. I remember the one time I broke my arm, they could of just told me to suck it up, instead, they stayed at the hospital with me all night and helped me write when I had homework. They don't show favortism between my sister and me because they care about how the both of us feel. Even if I get in trouble, they still find a way to cheer me up after they have punished me. Although some kids are ashamed of their parents and never want to be around them, nothing can stop me from loving them with all my might. They are and will forever be my mentors.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very sweet tribute! I know they are so proud to have you as a daughter. I know I would. What's one time that you can think of that they really were there for you?

    ReplyDelete

Followers